We value and appreciate the fact that you have decided to enter the well-paying, glamorous and booming industry of Aviation, Tourism and Hospitality, and have trusted DoyensFly with the responsibility of helping you draft your career in the right direction.
In order to guide your decision making process, we have highlighted a few unique and exemplary features that make DoyensFly the ultimate choice of students seeking to build a career in this coveted industry:
- DoyensFly is one of the most sought after institution that provides professional and job oriented training in the Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Aviation industry, and is approved and recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The institution is also regulated for international certification from London, United Kingdom through LAPT (London Academy of Professional Training), a globally acknowledged Quality Assurance and Assessment body with presence in over 180 Countries and a 500 plus industry partner network. This ensures that the best known internationally mapped industry practices along with the highest order of quality training are being delivered.
- Our extremely capable team of faculty members have a cumulative industry experience of more than 40 years with the glorious achievement of mentoring and training in excess of 5000 students who are now considered industry experts.
- Situated at Gurgaon, in the heart of Delhi/ NCR, the strategic location opens up a huge platform for all students to have a direct interface with the best of corporate brands for industry internships, live projects, and final placements.
- Having an association with LAPT gives all DoyensFly students the unique advantage of getting internationally placed in the globally acknowledged multinational corporations.
- The programs taught at DoyenFly fully train each student to pursue a career with flexible options that can be explored in due course of time as it covers all the three sectors of Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Aviation. Thus a student will never have to pursue any further education in case a multiple field switch is required based on future opportunities.
- Post completing the one year Diploma in Aviation, Tourism and Hospitality, a DoyensFly student receives the following qualifications:
- Govt. Approved Awarding Body:
Bharat Sewak Samaj (BSS) will award DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE TRAVEL & TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- International Certifying Body:
London Academy of Professional Training (LAPT), London, United Kingdom will award the following:
- DIPLOMA IN AIRLINE TRAVEL & TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- CERTIFICATE IN FRONT OFFICE
- CERTIFICATE IN HOUSE KEEPING
- CERTIFICATE IN FOOD & BEVERAGES –PRODUCTION
- CERTIFICATE IN FOOD & BEVERAGES –SERVICES
- Govt. Approved Awarding Body:
- Thus at the end of the 12 month course each student can boast of earning Two Govt. approved and internationally recognised Diplomas as well as Four international Certificates along with invaluable industry experience and an assured career to every deserving candidate with lot of opportunities to start a career abroad on a global platform.